Leichhardt Tigers Junior Soccer Club is seeking coaches for our 9s, 10s, 11s and 12s Age groups.
Leichhardt Tigers Junior Soccer is a member of the Canterbury and District Soccer Football Association.
It is mandatory that Junior coaches, have a minimum coaching accreditation.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Minimum coaching accreditation relevant to age group, as set out by Football NSW.
- Working knowledge of the FFA National Curriculum.
- Assist with conducting player trials.
- Good communication skills.
- Patience and determination to develop players.
- Ability to give and receive positive/constructive feedback.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Professional manner
- Passionate about coaching and football.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
To apply please send your resume to Juniors Convenor Mannie Ziino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams commence November 7th, 2018